WOOOW !!! What a beauty

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Shiny :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Don't be afraid to bend your knees when you take your photos - the 156 can look a bit porky from certain 'head height' angles :)

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't be afraid to bend your knees when you take your photos - the 156 can look a bit porky from certain 'head height' angles :)
I know, I did on the first shot; being tall doesn't help much either :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very nice. What do you use to get that shine?
I was thinking about starting a tread on what
you all recomend to get a really god shine.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
ALL Alfa's should be styled like the GTA. Both the 147 and the 156 are amazing looking. Makes us non-GTA driving people feel insignificant and un-endowed.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
ALL Alfa's should be styled like the GTA. Both the 147 and the 156 are amazing looking. Makes us non-GTA driving people feel insignificant and un-endowed.
Speak for yourself, I think my 156 looks awesome :)

D

·
0 Posts
What he said. I like the GTA, but looks wise I much prefer the subtlety of the 156 Sport Pack, not that the GTA looks worse, it looks just as good, but it makes it more exclusive having that kit on the GTA only, :D

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Looking good:cool:

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Cheers for all the positive comments guys but lets not get into a 156 argument now :)

Very nice. What do you use to get that shine?
I was thinking about starting a tread on what
you all recomend to get a really god shine.
I don't do anything particularly special. I clayed and polished with Autoglym Super Resin Polish a few months back. Yesterday I just gave it a spray over with TFR foam from my pressure washer, then I used a bucket of triplewax to sponge the paintwork with was pretty spotless from the pressure was and then dried with a microfibre cloth.

Agreed, the 156 is a modern classic and one of the most attractive cars around. I had a face lift 156 Veloce prior to the GTA but the calling of the V6 and the more aggresive GTA styling got the better of me.

Here's an engine shot taken this morning. Really need to polish up the intake pipes though!

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
She looks great :cool: :cool: and must sound so cool

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Cheers for all the positive comments guys but lets not get into a 156 argument now :)
Far from arguing, I think we were actually all just agreeing about how awesome the 156 really is :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts