Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Im glad to say i have just purchased a 52' reg alfa 156. i used to have a volkwagen and im so surprised with the quality and ride of the car. However when i am going 30 mph, i put the car in 4th, this seems fine the car is not struggling, but i have heard a sort of humm, almost like the noise you hear when running the lines on the motorway but quiter. Anyway i was wondering whether anyone here has had the same thing, or whether i need to get it looked at from the dealer. Cheers

Ash

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Welcome to AO TMWNM :)

Better post your question in the 156 tech lounge to get a decent answer ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Welcome to the forum :cool: Would I be wrong in saying that Alfa's are very rare in your neck of the woods :confused:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
The Man With No Name said:
Hey,

Im glad to say i have just purchased a 52' reg alfa 156. i used to have a volkwagen and im so surprised with the quality and ride of the car. However when i am going 30 mph, i put the car in 4th, this seems fine the car is not struggling, but i have heard a sort of humm, almost like the noise you hear when running the lines on the motorway but quiter. Anyway i was wondering whether anyone here has had the same thing, or whether i need to get it looked at from the dealer. Cheers

Ash

WOW!!! Arizona and a 156!!! Alfa's are rare sites over there. Can't say Ive ever seen a 156 over there. Exclusive or what!? :cool:
Where is your nearest dealer? Not too sure about your problem. Do you have the aircon running at the same time? Have you had new tyres put on recently?

Welcome to AO! :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi there, welcome to AO! :)

Any piccies of your new baby? :)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Sorry Andy, don't understand the question :confused: Even though I have had a drink too :D

EDIT: Not your fault Andy as I get what you are saying now. It's because his profile originally read as 'From: Arizona' ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Andy said:
i don't see Arizona writtern anywere on his profile! :confused: :confused:

all i see is from italy so i gather he's from italy?
Andy, I said he changed his profile ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts