Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these pics are a few months old and were taken on my bb so excuse the poorish quality. im sure u get the idea though. i detail alot of my friends' cars during the summer and generally keep my car immaculate.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
nice. white is so :cool:
cleaned mine today and my sister turned up and said you can clean mine if you like. so as i was at a loose end i did. her focus looked like a different car.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The High Def wax is a brilliant product. Cant wait to add another coat to mine, once ive got the winter crap off the paint. Nice colour 147.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The High Def wax is a brilliant product. Cant wait to add another coat to mine, once ive got the winter crap off the paint. Nice colour 147.
thanks, its a collezione. hense the white body and black roof. when i took those pics it was the day before the uxbridge autoshow, had about 5 layers of high def on. was mint.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Great finish and nice pics. Nice car aswell:thumbs: What were youre other processes then and what products did you use? Ive got HD Wax which i found great. Little tip, i got mine from 2005holdscroft on Ebay for £20. Theyre a Nissan Dealer who have a shop on there and sell AG and Meguiars mainly if anyones interested in the stuff.
Thanks Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts