Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
firstly... sorry there not the best quality... it was dark!!!

was an excellent night again and i look forward to the next one which should be a day out!!

im sure the rest of the lads will post their photos up shortly... i know a few of us had cameras... oh, and no, i cant remember whos car is who, im hopeless with names!!! mines the nuvola blue 147 tho!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Looks like you had fun :)
I always love seeing Alfa's frolicking with one another:).Ok maybe i need to get out more:)
OH and invest in a better camera damnit!! :)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Can your camera do long exposure shots? With something to sit the camera on you could have got rid of the washed out grey look and the movement blurring, even with the low light conditions. You would probably have needed to stay out of the direct line of the headlights though, or get everyone to put them on low...
In the attached picture, my camera was sitting on the arm of a deckchair.
Spot the Alfa!:D

V

·
0 Posts
firstly... sorry there not the best quality... it was dark!!!

was an excellent night again and i look forward to the next one which should be a day out!!

im sure the rest of the lads will post their photos up shortly... i know a few of us had cameras... oh, and no, i cant remember whos car is who, im hopeless with names!!! mines the nuvola blue 147 tho!
From left to right
marko-147, mozza-145, vantastic-spider, thompa-155, roswell-156

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Five Alfas, all of them different models, Cool! :cool:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Yeah they're pretty bad mate. :p

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well it was half 9 and pitch black and i think the most expensive camera to hand was a 3 year old 99 quid jobby :)

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
well it was half 9 and pitch black and i think the most expensive camera to hand was a 3 year old 99 quid jobby :)
Shame on you all ! - for £100 now you'll get a very capable camera.

You never get a 2nd chance to capture that moment :D

In fact here yo go - £70 is all you need :eek:

http://www.comet.co.uk/cometbrowse/product.do?sku=331511#

Link don't seem to work for me - just search for 'SAMSUNG CYBER 530' on comet site.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Here's a little quiz from Thompa's quote. Which cars do you think have the silverstars fitted?
Erm... could it be yours and Thompa's? :confused:

:p

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Looked to be a good meet... :cool:

A few night time snappy tips, if I may.

Any camera will do, even better if it has a night time setting.

Side lights only - main beam will fool the camera into thinking it's brighter than it really is.

Tripod - the essential item for low light work - there are loads of steady, and cheap, ones out there.

Here's one we shot at one of the Alfa 145 meets last year - now running as the Northern Italian Car Meet, starting again later this month.

Attachments

V

·
0 Posts
Looked to be a good meet... :cool:

A few night time snappy tips, if I may.

Any camera will do, even better if it has a night time setting.

Side lights only - main beam will fool the camera into thinking it's brighter than it really is.

Tripod - the essential item for low light work - there are loads of steady, and cheap, ones out there.

Here's one we shot at one of the Alfa 145 meets last year - now running as the Northern Italian Car Meet, starting again later this month.
Nice pic but I think you had alot more light from the floodlights than we had. Next month is a meet in the day so we should see some better pics :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts