Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much does a G weigh, with half a tank of diesel, and me driving it....just in case it comes in a pub quiz...

.....1440kg

I took some scrap metal to a dealer today in the boot and that's how much we weighed after I had dumped the steel and went on the weigh bridge

·
Registered
489 Posts
How much does a G weigh, with half a tank of diesel, and me driving it....just in case it comes in a pub quiz...

.....1440kg

I took some scrap metal to a dealer today in the boot and that's how much we weighed after I had dumped the steel and went on the weigh bridge
Are we going to be seeing you on Crimewatch:lol:

·
Registered
114 Posts
quick calc makes you ~95 kg - 14.5 -15 stone then ?
(assumed 30ltrs @ 840kg/m3)

or figure out how much juice you actually had....
careful.
the OCD'd amongst us might start a new trend in fuel consumption analysis.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
oddly I cannot see a field to enter "driver mass" in fuelly.com
that will be because it is mostly US based, and they don't have enough bits left over to cope with 300kg in US lbs, I guess :D
similarly, it is quite possible for a US family to weight over 1440kg when just one bloke has been weighed in at 555kg!

·
Registered
114 Posts
:lol: .. Does he drive a convertible or a semi ? (sorry I mean lorry, I'm sure he couldn't see a semi without help and a mirror)

It's coming to something when the police pull you over for being overloaded and it turns out to be just you n the wife :wow:

best reason in the world for staying in shape ...... car goes faster :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts