Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
I think she might be a bit speshul.

To be honest, I'd like to keep the Poles and anyone else who wants to come here and work and contribute, then conscript all the workshy tossers and people like that into the army and send them all to Afghanistan to sniff out IEDs so that we don't lose troops to them.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I bet she's on benfits:rolleyes: shocking scum like her are what drag this country down:mad:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
How on earth these vermin are allowed to breed I'll never know. I feel sorry for the child, he doesn't stand a chance :(

E

·
0 Posts
I can't hear the sound as I am at work. If it makes you feel better though I read today that she has been arrested. Just reading the article made me angry.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Good. Hope she gets what she deserves. The poor kid but TBH he'll probably do better in foster care than he ever would with her

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
That is horrific. It is people like her that are the problem with this country. Poor kid - getting off to a pretty poor start in life with an "upbringing" like that.

What would you have done if you were on that tram? Not sure myself. Can't reason with a person like that. Maybe if I had a roll of gaffa tape, I would have just wrapped it around her head, taken the kid home and given him a chance in life.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts

·
Vendor
45,831 Posts
The bloke sat behind her should have given her a slap round the back of the head. Daft bint.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
The bloke sat behind her should have given her a slap round the back of the head. Daft bint.
I'm suprised he didn't. I might have done if she'd kicked off with me sat next to her

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is horrific. It is people like her that are the problem with this country. Poor kid - getting off to a pretty poor start in life with an "upbringing" like that.

What would you have done if you were on that tram? Not sure myself. Can't reason with a person like that. Maybe if I had a roll of gaffa tape, I would have just wrapped it around her head, taken the kid home and given him a chance in life.
This. So tight she couldn't breath.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Arrested :thumbs: , but what will the possible outcome be?

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
2 weeks community service or an asbo probably :rolleyes:

N

·
0 Posts
Probably a 3rd or 4th generation jobless scrounger.

It's not her fault really:
No education, no job, no prospects.

Obviously she's trying to breed her way out of poverty but
has only just got started. :thumbs:

She'll need 2-3 more offspring to really hit paydirt.

Maybe she should consider a couple of black, asian or Polish ones
if she thinks they get an unfair advantage?

;)

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
2 weeks community service or an asbo probably :rolleyes:
Precisely, hardly any kind of deterrent...

If the former, she should wear bright overalls with racist daubed all over them :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts