Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Friday, I set off from my home in Lifton to go to work at 6AM, and as I get up to speed, around 45mph, a female deer crosses just infront of me from out of nowhere. I think "great! I missed that, that's okay".
Of course my A-pillar is obscuring the male chasing the female and bang. bumper, right wing and headlight unit out for the count.
The deer later must have either gotten up and left or been taken, either way it was long gone.

So, just before I pay the *deer* old price of getting a second hand bumper and wing resprayed, is there ANYONE with a digione blue bumper & wing for an Alfa Romeo GT? pleeeeeasse?

Else its gonna cost me ~£1000

I know its a 2005 colour which is why I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'd thought I'd put the feelers out before I go ahead with the respray.

Cheers yall. :beer:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have tried their e-bay pages etc. good idea with the 247 spares etc, let them come to me! hopefully find something, dreading forking out this much cash for a split second incident ._. :depressed:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I have tried their e-bay pages etc. good idea with the 247 spares etc, let them come to me! hopefully find something, dreading forking out this much cash for a split second incident ._. :depressed:

Best to call them. eBay pages never have everything on.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
You can always buy the wrong colour wing and have it resprayed to your colour. A factory wing would need a spray anyway so no extra expense there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts