Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right Ho ladies and gents :)

Short notice I know but there's a Track Day at the Old Aintree GP Circuit tommorrow :)

I'm poping along so any of you new to the NW Scouse members want to meet up I'll be the bloke in the Blue GT with the Alfa Owner fleece and the Big camera :thumbs:

Event linky

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Short notice....reminded me of the Python sketch, the 4 Yorkshiremen.

"had to get up in the morning at 10 o clock at night, half an hour before i went to bed"

Ps, are they doing a watersking session :eek:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Being the daft bugger I am I went to this one last year in the *****ing down rain :rolleyes:

I should have remembered and posted the event earlier :)

That said we did have a few spinners last year :eek:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've raced my bike on there in the rain...not a lot of fun :(

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put the Cup through a few laps on there as well :cool:

Being my home Track it would have been rude not to :)

Saw a few Caterhams parked outside on me way home tonight that's what gave me the Idea :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
torn between the spider and the spider - i.e big metal one in liverpool town or mine at aintree, my have to go for a vote but being a woman normally get my own way , depending on how much its P***ing it down will see you at aintree. but we will vote :lol:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice one Sue :D

The Big spider is called La Princess :)

I was torn between that and Aintree but I live about 5 min drive from Aintree and I'd rather get wet looking at cars than Giant spiders :lol:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:cool: Matey get your camera out how about a meet in the KFC Car park about 10:00 am :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts