Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you get it in the cabin?

I've got a 02' 147 Sele but can't figure out how to get fresh outside air into the cabin via the climate control system and that's after reading the manual several times :confused:

Anyone know how ?

ps: Yeah I know.....................roll the window down :rolleyes:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So long as you don't have 'recirculate' selected, you have fresh air coming in! The fan speed will select how fast it comes in and the temperature control will determine whether it is heated or cooled, but it is fresh air from outside!

·
Registered
25 Posts
i must admit i still find the heating controls a bit complex :( ,especially the auto settings , so many different multiple settings, works well , just a little confusing

·
Registered
821 Posts
One of the most useful features on the newer climate control units is the '[highlight]A[/highlight]' - auto - mode, which will recirculate but switch to fresh air periodically to ensure the inside doesn't mist up. Thus its also the most economic way to use aircon.

:)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah but the lowest temp you can select is 16.5, one more turn and it goes to LO and the aircon kicks in.

I don't want chilled air just the ambient temperature from outside, ie; 10 deg c

·
Registered
378 Posts
just press the snowflake button and it will turn the compressor off...it will then stop chilling the air. if you turn the air con down to lo then it will just blow the air through with out chilling or heating it.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers dan i'll try that.

I'm on night shift, what's your excuse!!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
or turn the whole thing off (ie fan to zero) so all the lights go out.

Then press the right-hand button so that the air stops re-circulating, so both lights are out on that knob too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts