Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you know I have had a problem getting the cover that fits over the rear towing eye on the GT.....its been so long I can't remember how long this saga has rolled on for :cry:

But Jason from Donalds was able to get one within a few days has had it painted and it is now sitting on my desk :cool:

So a big thanks Jason, I am a happy bunny again :thumbs:

:) :) :) :) :)

Chris

E

·
0 Posts
Glad to hear of a dealer that puts a bit of effort in, nice one Donalds Alfa :thumbs:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Good work :D

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Dangerous! :eek::lol:

Pleased Chris is happy (finally, about something!) :D:p;)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
As some of you know I have had a problem getting the cover that fits over the rear towing eye on the GT.....its been so long I can't remember how long this saga has rolled on for :cry:
But Jason from Donalds was able to get one within a few days has had it painted and it is now sitting on my desk :cool:
So a big thanks Jason, I am a happy bunny again :thumbs:
:) :) :) :) :)
So that'll be you popping down the road to get Jamie to fit it for you then eh :rolleyes: :p

Jason :thumbs:
What He Said !! :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dangerous! :eek::lol:

Pleased Chris is happy (finally, about something!) :D:p;)
I am nearly always happy H - its just the others ( ;) )

Thanks Chap :thumbs:

Now I don't have to worry about it anymore - gives me more time to think and get up to mischief ;)

Chris

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Jason you've defected!

I hope customer service and experience at Alfa is better than it was at FIAT.

I absolutely slaughtered that Ballacre dealership in the end, writing to FIAT, posting on every forum and various publications, in the end FIAT sent me a nice cheque as way of apology.

Did that turd Bob ever get fired, he was funny, the regional manager resorts to threats and violence, very professional!

Well Jase, I'm after a used GT, so if you are as good as you say you are, I'll be looking for a deal..............................

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Jason you've defected!

I hope customer service and experience at Alfa is better than it was at FIAT.

I absolutely slaughtered that Ballacre dealership in the end, writing to FIAT, posting on every forum and various publications, in the end FIAT sent me a nice cheque as way of apology.

Did that turd Bob ever get fired, he was funny, the regional manager resorts to threats and violence, very professional!

Well Jase, I'm after a used GT, so if you are as good as you say you are, I'll be looking for a deal..............................
:lol:

Well you have finally seen sence and want a proper italian car :lol:

Well pop into our sales dept and tell them what your after and when they find one they will give you a call :)

Dunno where bob from stoneacre went i left there about a year ago because of many reasons!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Ha ha! Proper Italian car??? That's what you used to say at FIAT! You'll say anything to keep your bosses happy.......................

I've been down there, dealership prices are too high. I'm looking for a second motor, Gt, diesel up to £8k, cash buy. Looking to buy privately as there are better deals to be had.

I work with one of your Alfa salesman father-in-laws, he said go and see Mark (I think) he'll give you a good deal, yeah, right..................

Anyway, once I buy one of these unreliable heaps of Italian junk I'll be expecting discounts on the many spares I'll need Mr Jason.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts