Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spotted this beaut at the Bunker Trackday in Pmb. :thumbs: This gives me inspiration for my GTV. :D

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
I won't say it looks nice...looks half done...there are some pristine examples out there...the wheels are what does not make it for me.

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
damn thats sexy as hell.. and super clean for a race car.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I won't say it looks nice...looks half done...there are some pristine examples out there...the wheels are what does not make it for me.
Half done??? Dude it's a race car. And BTW those wheels are from the same era as the car. You can't chuck modern 17's on a car like this :(

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
no man.. it needs 19s

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
That engine bay is so clean. Looks like the body's been restored from the bottom up.
Very interesting induction set-up. I wish I could get something similar. The boosters are gone and the expansion bottle looks like a VW item.
These are the wheels I want. I see some SA suppliers are selling them in 13" now. Wish they'd get them in 15's.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
lol most of them use a VW bottle.. even Frosty has one.. they are cheap as chips

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
If it had those Alfaholic's wheels on in 15" and lower the front a little more, it would have looked good, or great...

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Those are period GTA's, Guili. They look really good in the flesh.

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
look the same to me bar the wheels.. anyways.. looks sexy as hell.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
ya I know...if it don't look like that it aint sshhhh...those mini lights they sell everywhere now dude in 4x100 15" Check some magazines...

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
ya I know...if it don't look like that it aint sshhhh...those mini lights they sell everywhere now dude in 4x100 15" Check some magazines...
Need them in 4 x108. If you see them somewhere, let me know. I though my only option was to import them!

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
No reps are all over now...lol how you think those Mini's running turbo toy engines with 15?" minilights have them on? Next time I check an ad in the mags i'll holla at you...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Superlite contact 0827899967
They import these , they full race wheels and get custom machined to your offset and PCD requirements, they are a little expensive though.
PS the owner is a huge Alfa collector, mention its for a jiunior ,he may give u discounts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Superlights are expensive ja...minilights, lol, the REP, is more cheaper...like under 4grand...But you don't wana be putting reps on a car like yours EL...you already spent so much to make it so good...so go superlights!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Think I'll go with the reps if I can find them. Thanks, Frost! Was going to import the wheels from Australia (think they were Superlites), but I don't think I should spend much more than R5k on the car for the next year or so.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
5k on the car for the next year...jarrr El you need to teach me that ssshhh, I just bought 18 GTi rims and redone them all...now I need to buy Tyres...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts