Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hope to see a lot of you at ace cafe at the italian car night, i look forward to meeting as many of u as possible, theres a pint on me for everyone bringing a gtv v6!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Can I have the postcode so I can Timtim it?

·
Registered
285 Posts
is that a pint of coke? and even for newby members...!? I am tempted to go, though it is quite a trek from Hinckley (Leicestershire). Would be almost guaranteed to go if I knew there would be a 3L V6 there with the Raggozon straight through rear section - which is on my wish list!

regards
Gareth

·
Registered
435 Posts
I've got a straight through centre section, but still have the rear boxes. Sounds different at tickover and low revs but still fairly similar further up the range.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
is that a pint of coke? and even for newby members...!? I am tempted to go, though it is quite a trek from Hinckley (Leicestershire). Would be almost guaranteed to go if I knew there would be a 3L V6 there with the Raggozon straight through rear section - which is on my wish list!

regards
Gareth
If I go I will let y'all know – and I have a Ragazzon straight through rear section...

What time does this thing start/finish?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I used to head down there for around 6.30 - 7ish when i lived local, always a good load of people down there on the Mod & Mini Nights, not sure what the Italian Car night will be like, most should be tucked up in a warm garage!

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,489 Posts
if only i had known there was a free pint in it for me!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
am i going to be kicked out for going down in my vectra....? just think it is 100 miles each way, which is a lot of £££ in a V6!

·
Registered
435 Posts
What's the coup then? Is there an Alfa area or do we just show up and park?

·
Registered
285 Posts
just turn up and park right outside the Cafe, not 100% sure if I am going, had a late one last night and not sure if anyone will be there with a Ragozzon rear straight through pipe - the main reason for me going :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
I think you should come - if it turns out there was someone there, you'll be gutted :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts