Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The hose that goes from the bottom of the expansion bottle to the manifold on the engine has started leaking. I have been told by my local main dealer that it is no longer available !! The part no is 60607292 - Does anyone know where I can buy, beg or otherwise get hold of one? Alfa Parts Dept fail again

·
Registered
207 Posts
Your best bet may be a breakers yard. Or even try people breaking theres on ebay not a common requested part so everyone should have one on there.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
failing that contact alfa uk they will give you details of a company called ALFRA in milan who hold part patterns and spares for all out of production alfa spares.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your help. I've sourced a secondhand one via ebay - most of the breakers seem to chop hoses to remove the engine!
Alfa tech support in Milan said the part is no longer available as it was only fitted on cars upto 5/98 and is therefore over the 10 year limit. However, eper shows that the part is also fitted to 2.0TS from 98 on as well - so it would appear that the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,368 Posts
All a bit worrying for people like myself who are running cars over ten years old. Are we going to be reduced to hunting around scrapyards and autojumbles for essential spares ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts