Year:2007
Make:Alfa Romeo
Model:Other
Mileage:75000 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:2.4
Trim:N/A
Very reluctantly offered for sale is our gorgeous Alfa Spider 2.4 diesel. Extensive description in the photos but to add to the list of the work done in the past few weeks the car has had Cambelt/Waterpump & Service and 2 new rear springs.

The car has had a lot of love and time spent on it in our 2+ years of ownership (longest I've ever owned a car) and is reluctantly for sale due to Maserati purchase. She drives really nice and over 20 mph you'd never know it was a diesel with the rear box delete, giving a nice growl under load. During our ownership I've become quite an aficiando on these and the problems they frequently incur fixing them myself and passing on my experience in helping others.

This one is finished in the lovely classic Argento Silver and covered just 75,500 miles. There's history during our ownership but nothing before I'm afraid but the mileage is backed up by the DVLA check. It was originally purchased and owned by 'controversial' Judge Eric Pickles.

The car presents really well although expect a few minor indiscretions here and there. She drives really well. Oddly the 2.4 diesel is the better one to have due to its torque. The 3.2 V6 makes all the right noises but drinks fuel like it's gone out of fashion, the 2.2 is very underpowered and you have to work it really hard (I owned one of these too) and the 1750 TB is very rare and very expensive (and actually sounds quite like a diesel strangely)

Interior is in really nice condition and has an upgraded touch screen media system. (will try and add some photos later)

The car comes with a private number plate that it now sports. (pictures shown during the summer before the plate transfer). New plate reads TW04 SPY (two 4 Spider).

An increasing classic. Was hoping to keep it however with the addition of the Granturismo it's not being used very much. Roof works perfectly by the way.

Car is located in Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk. Feel free to drop me a line and I'll do the best I can to provide further information