Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am trying to get my 2004 916C in as original state as possible.
That beening said, I would like to remove the tie-wraps that hold my windscreen sprayer nozzles connected to my windscreen wipers. Therefore I ordere a kit (nozzles plus clips) via e-bay as shown on the picture below.
However I can not seem to figure out how to use the clips to connect the nozzles to the wipers, it just doen’t seem to fit. Even my local (oem dealer) garage could not help.
Anybody familiar with this item? If you can give some directions or sent a picture that would help ?

Thanks,
Guido

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
for those less bothered about originality.

Mercedes have a similar wiper mounted spray system on their Vito and Sprinter vans.

Its a small square tab rather than a full length bar. but very effective. in expensive. attached with a single pinch screw and has nozzles with adjustable angles.

·
Registered
226 Posts
for those less bothered about originality.

Mercedes have a similar wiper mounted spray system on their Vito and Sprinter vans.

Its a small square tab rather than a full length bar. but very effective. in expensive. attached with a single pinch screw and has nozzles with adjustable angles.
Wouldnt recommend the sprinter one - only jet and I didnt get the passenger side one to spray on the screen - sprayed right onto the sidewald
I have installed now Bosch Aerotwin (choose the ones for AR 156 they are the same size) and get jets like this one which have three jets in one
Waschdüse Düse Scheibenwaschdüse 3 fach klein für Wischerarm 4 x10mm 161124 | eBay they fit right onto the wiper arm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts