Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the catalogue for Alfa museum and prepare for a visit in April. Any idea why they don’t have a GTV or Spider 916 in the exhibition?

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
They rotate the stock someone said but yes went September 17 with 4 Alfa buddies and there was the prototype but no actual 916, still very much worth a visit though all the same

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
It is a fantastic place allow at least 4 hours, there is a nice cafe and don't miss the ride in the cinema, its great fun.
There are no cars in the museum that were produced after 1989 and that one is a prototype. There are so many beautiful cars in there, don't miss it if you are in the area.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a fantastic place allow at least 4 hours, there is a nice cafe and don't miss the ride in the cinema, its great fun.
There are no cars in the museum that were produced after 1989 and that one is a prototype. There are so many beautiful cars in there, don't miss it if you are in the area.
Yes, I planned the trip only because of the Museum.
I have been in the old one but it has changed radically since than.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Yes, I planned the trip only because of the Museum.
I have been in the old one but it has changed radically since than.
The whole place is stunning free parking and lots of it. A very modern building but the layout is fabulous. There are some great old photos of the Arese factory inside and out. Also lots of little details about the design and dates of the Alfa car badges.
I would love to go again one day. We also went to the Lamborghini musuem, which is not a patch on the Alfa musuem and twice the price to get in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts