Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Email just received from Mark (AROC Cotswolds Chairman)........

Hi All

Apologies if you are not a 916 GTV owner but it is too difficult to separate people by model !

I am contacting you with regards to a photo shoot Practical Classics are organising for the GTV Spider (916).

They are looking for a good clean GTV, any model but not heavily modified, where the owner is willing to go to either Derby or Beaulieu for a photo shoot?

Preferably a bright colour, Red would be good, they do not want Black, White or Silver.

Practical Classics will pay the fuel expenses for the trip and you will also have a disc of the photo shoot images for personal use (a studio shot is worth about £350-£400).

The shoot needs to be done by the second week of March and the guide will be in the July issue of the magazine.

Anyone interested please contact Vicky Dredge on [email protected] please copy me in on the email so I can field any further enquiries

Regards

Mark G

·
Banned
57,288 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Email just received from Mark (AROC Cotswolds Chairman)........

Hi All

Apologies if you are not a 916 GTV owner but it is too difficult to separate people by model !

I am contacting you with regards to a photo shoot Practical Classics are organising for the GTV Spider (916).

They are looking for a good clean GTV, any model but not heavily modified, where the owner is willing to go to either Derby or Beaulieu for a photo shoot?

Preferably a bright colour, Red would be good, they do not want Black, White or Silver.

Practical Classics will pay the fuel expenses for the trip and you will also have a disc of the photo shoot images for personal use (a studio shot is worth about £350-£400).

The shoot needs to be done by the second week of March and the guide will be in the July issue of the magazine.

Anyone interested please contact Vicky Dredge on [email protected] please copy me in on the email so I can field any further enquiries

Regards

Mark G

Hi Mark,

Can yoiu PM your email address
I send off an email to Vicky this morning about my car and will copy you in if you can provide the address info.
Thanks

Alan

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alan,

It wasn't Mark that posted, it was me.
I just copied his email to the site from an email he sent out to all AROC members.
His address should be sitting in your PM box....
Anyone else want Marks address don't PM me, I'm not a paid up member here and only being allowed 5 PM's is bloody pathetic.....and I don't check things too often, so it may well be full for awhile and cause delays.
Mail me at [email protected] and I'll forward it on .... OK?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts