Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Looks great! I’ll be there! Is there anyone attending on the 26th from sittingborne or the surrounding areas? I’m planning on being on the road early if anyone would care to join in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am coming from Maidstone.

·
Registered
316 Posts
So, having looked at the forecast deteriorate in the SE, it looks as if we may be ok tomorrow. I am still up for a drive, just confirming this is still a go-er? If it is I will be at Chilham by about 0815hrs.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
So, having looked at the forecast deteriorate in the SE, it looks as if we may be ok tomorrow. I am still up for a drive, just confirming this is still a go-er? If it is I will be at Chilham by about 0815hrs.
Yes, looks dry tomorrow.

See you at Chilham 0815 tomorrow....Yay!

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Reactions: Mrkgod and faffer

·
Registered
596 Posts
Weather looking favourable here in my neck of the woods this morning, so I am still heading out for the meet.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Meeting back at Chilham car park 9.15is dave

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Dave we are now at Manston 10.35 Spitfire Cafe

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Sorry about that Flanners...my bad.. hopefully I'll be more careful next time I lead a run.

I think with the amount of traffic out we realised that Sunday early is better than Saturdays.

Maybe someone could put an East Sussex run together?
I can make Sunday 10th or 24th June early starts.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sorry about that Flanners...my bad.. hopefully I'll be more careful next time I lead a run.

I think with the amount of traffic out we realised that Sunday early is better than Saturdays.

Second this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
316 Posts

No worries, I lost Pierre and he was behind me so I was guilty too. Just have to do the admin better next time:hehe:

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
No worries, I lost Pierre and he was behind me so I was guilty too. Just have to do the admin better next time:hehe:
On next run, let’s make sure we have an exchange of mobile numbers and a few on route potential catch up points known that any lost in action Alfa’s can refind group. Sorry it is hard posting updates on forum from mobile and most don’t have access whilst out.

Cheers all.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi,We had hoped to be on that run, but my son's other half gave birth to a son, so we had to go and look at him etc.
The weather looked great, very hot here.
Hope everyone had a good run. I wanted to come as I haven't been to that area for many years.
I looked at the planned route that you posted and it looked good. Never been to the Spitfire cafe, looked good on Google street view.
We are off to Kaprun, in Austria soon for a run over the Alps into Italy and Switzerland. Hope the weather is kind to us for that.
Be nice to go out again when we get back. Will keep an eye out for any planned runs, routes etc.
We will put together another run too when we get back.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
I'd be up for a drive out this Sunday...but I don't know the roads around East Sussex well enough to plan a route.
I am only a 50/50 this Sunday at the moment? See what you plan. :beard:

41 - 60 of 85 Posts