Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't seen it yet, December's issue of Modern Classics has an article on the 916. It's mostly built around an interview with Enrico Fumia, the car's designer... worth a read!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Two magazine articles in quick succession on the Spider, where are the ones on a GTV grrr

Joking aside, is this proof that the 916 is now accepted as a classic?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Two magazine articles in quick succession on the Spider, where are the ones on a GTV grrr

Joking aside, is this proof that the 916 is now accepted as a classic?
I think it's getting there, but the number of cars on the road is still too high for the values to start meaningfully increasing and the general public hasn't warmed up to how brilliant these things are.

We need more coverage!

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I think it's getting there, but the number of cars on the road is still too high for the values to start meaningfully increasing and the general public hasn't warmed up to how brilliant these things are.

We need more coverage!
Value is a double edged sword. For values to rise, numbers need to decrease which in turn will drive up the cost of spares. And I’m sure I’m not alone in saying my 916s are keepers that I want to leave to my grandson so whether the are worth £1 or a million, they aren’t for sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts