Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hi Mark.
Only just got around to ordering it today so I will.let you know if it is the correct one. Fingers crossed?
Watch this space. Len

·
Registered
679 Posts
Thanks Len, its good to know it may cross-reference and be OK. I can have a look around and see if there is one of this make/manufacturer in the UK as well, it is a well known brand here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Personal note: I have bad experiences with this company... could not deliver and after lots of mail and promises (i even had them check stock beforehand!) i had to Ask PayPal to organise the refund. That helped..
But i hope they work fine for you of course.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Oh no! My part arrived after 4 days. I am in Spain so it was a 'local' delivery so I don't know how a uk delivery would go.
I have since fitted it and all seems good, fans coming on normally, temp at the guage shows around 90c. As the air temp is low, about 15c, I can't say how it will be in 35c but am fairly sure that all is OK.
I will message you Mark re getting the part.
Regards

·
Registered
679 Posts
Oh no! My part arrived after 4 days. I am in Spain so it was a 'local' delivery so I don't know how a uk delivery would go.
I have since fitted it and all seems good, fans coming on normally, temp at the guage shows around 90c. As the air temp is low, about 15c, I can't say how it will be in 35c but am fairly sure that all is OK.
I will message you Mark re getting the part.
Regards
That's good to know.
I think I actually have found a UK supplier for this, so will proceed and order the same part and lets hope!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts