Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ALL

Im looking for more power for my Giulietta, After talking to Dawie I've decided to go the N/A twin spark way... He said I must get the spares and he'll help me out...
so..
I have the head but its bare... Does anyone have any spares for these motors even if its 1 valve and a loose cam cap, I want it PLEASE.:cry:

PLEASE PLEASE ANYTHING WILL HELP... I'll even take you for a spin once the cars running...:thumbs:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
hey buddy...erm Im not sure but...go to junkmail ne,the you go to alfa romeo ne, then type in the search box "8v twinspark" or "alfa romeo engine"Im sure ive seen either a full engine for sale or a 155 they stripping with that engine ... just try em out or alternatively call Domingo who almost alwyas has whatever engine you lookin for.Just a q though,dont Dawie have the 8v TS engines like laying around???

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey buddy...erm Im not sure but...go to junkmail ne,the you go to alfa romeo ne, then type in the search box "8v twinspark" or "alfa romeo engine"Im sure ive seen either a full engine for sale or a 155 they stripping with that engine ... just try em out or alternatively call Domingo who almost alwyas has whatever engine you lookin for.Just a q though,dont Dawie have the 8v TS engines like laying around???
Ha Ha, I didn't think of the seach thing hey:cheese: LOL I lie, I did try some places..

Didn't try Domingo yet... :rolleyes:

Dawie has spares there, but Im trying to get as much of my own stock, so I dont have to use alot of Dawies spare (he doen't have alot left hey) :cool:

@ AR156SA, I dont wanna do it because of the weight and the cost would be more because I dont have any spares for the V6 motors...

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Rush's brother had a 75 motor redone last year. It could be worth it asking him?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts