Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Er do they know how to use a dyno? :confused: You wind the car up and then let it run itself down so it can calculate the power loss through the drive train. If you press the brakes it can't get that reading so the figures will be way out. Correct me if I'm wrong here but I've never seen a dyno not like that before.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Er do they know how to use a dyno? :confused: You wind the car up and then let it run itself down so it can calculate the power loss through the drive train. If you press the brakes it can't get that reading so the figures will be way out. Correct me if I'm wrong here but I've never seen a dyno not like that before.
How do you wind it up as you say if no one is pressing the gas pedal ?
Alan

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
How do you wind it up as you say if no one is pressing the gas pedal ?
Alan
Er you wind it up by pressing the gas pedal:confused:when did I ever mention not pressing the gas pedal

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Hi Joss
I quiered about who was driving it. You replied stating that do I know how a dyno works.
Normally someone on a rolling road is in the car winding it up pressing down the gas pedal driving it up the gears to reach max revs etc
I guess I was wondering by your reasoning if no one was in the car how it was being. driven ?
Alan

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Eh? :confused: I said do they know how a dyno works. When did i mention anyone not driving the car? Whatever your smoking alan..... Share please :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts