Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of anyone who will hire you an 8C for one of those Red letter type track days? the mrs is looking to buy me one for my Birthday :D (Get In!) but her internet trawls are so far unsuccessful. :(

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hmmm so you're looking for someone insane enough to let Joe Public out in a rare appreciating asset... If you find someone, let everyone else know.

There is a very slim chance that you'd be able to hire one, but with most supercar hire places you need to be 30+ and have £5,000 to give them as a deposit.

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Hmmm so you're looking for someone insane enough to let Joe Public out in a rare appreciating asset... If you find someone, let everyone else know.

There is a very slim chance that you'd be able to hire one, but with most supercar hire places you need to be 30+ and have £5,000 to give them as a deposit.
I agree with 99% of what you say however, the bit in bold and underlined is untrue, 2nd hand they are alot cheaper than they were to buy.:cool:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep it looks like track day hire is not an option, so now looking at having one for the weekend but it doesn't look good :( may have to settle for Lambo track day

1 - 9 of 9 Posts