Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so this guy gets his 8C Competizione on Friday, and brings it to the MiTo Experience the very next day... :eek:

WHAT A BLOODY GORGEOUS CAR!!!!!!!!! :wow:

Yep, I was so impressed I couldn't stop recording and have come up with a video for all to see. I'll upload the MiTo Experience vids some other time but all in all, a good start to the weekend!!

8C VIDEO

Don't forget to turn up the volume! :cool:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, so the MiTo took second place to the 8C turning up, I must admit. I already test drove the MiTo a couple of weeks ago and posted my thoughts here and although I got the chance to test the MiTo on the circuit, I ended up having a bleedin tortoise in front of me, and with no overtaking permitted, I was stuck behind him which ruined the experience. I did manage to pull back and push it on a couple of corners but I had more fun on my road test than on the circuit!!!

I'll post video of the MiTo and full write up when I get a moment. I still think it's an excellent car and possibly the best in its class.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
OK, so the MiTo took second place to the 8C turning up, I must admit. I already test drove the MiTo a couple of weeks ago and posted my thoughts here and although I got the chance to test the MiTo on the circuit, I ended up having a bleedin tortoise in front of me, and with no overtaking permitted, I was stuck behind him which ruined the experience. I did manage to pull back and push it on a couple of corners but I had more fun on my road test than on the circuit!!!

I'll post video of the MiTo and full write up when I get a moment. I still think it's an excellent car and possibly the best in its class.
Thanks
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Fantastic video/editing :thumbs:

I would have just loved it if the 8C had driven away on the red carpet :cool:

Thanks for sharing :D

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fantastic video/editing :thumbs:

I would have just loved it if the 8C had driven away on the red carpet :cool:

Thanks for sharing :D
Funny thing is that when the 8C did drive off, the event practically finished!!!! Everyone just left on the spot!! The Alfa press guy was not impressed!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tell me about it, I'm still smiling... :eek:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glad you liked it! :) I saw this 8C a couple of weeks ago on the road. Passed right in front of me on a roundabout. Totally blew me away actually seeing it amongst the traffic. I've seen just about everything there is, even a Paganni Zonda, but the 8C just flows with so much style and really makes everything around it look crap!! When I spoke to the owner, he said he would use it from time to time so I'm glad he's keeping to his promise.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts