Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have just had a drunken discussion worth my mate about selling my bella for 7k. It has has had a full service history, 2003 plate, Q2 fitted and and new brakes (305) and discs. Oh and and a scorpion exhaust fitted. Should I bite his hand off
Or wait
For
A
Better offer?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
how many miles?

he can have mine for £4200.....

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's wrong with yours to offer him it for that?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will consider it when i'm sober then, what else could I buy for the money though?

S

·
0 Posts
Another gta, with enough cash left over for a full respray and a q2 or a couple of nights with a top end lady of the night?

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Unfortunately they aren't popular cars. I sold my 156 GTA back in 2008 and it was mint with Q2 for £6000. Took me 2 months to sell and the 3rd person to look at it bought it. (he was italian....)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like a done deal then, will keep you posted,

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
This is a good deal Malters - If you are contemplating it then just go for it. I sold my black 156 GTA with 92k miles on the clock back in April for £4750 :wow: It was in very very good condition looking like it had done less than half the miles, it had no Q2 though.

Market is worse now than it was in April

·
Registered
12,881 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
S2000 definitely on my list post 2004 at least will have to look if there were any major differences till they stopped producing. The white limited edition would be nice.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts