Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping somebody can help me out!!!

I am in the process of rebuilding a 75 engine that was in a Comp safari racer I have bought, the engine was in bits and is pretty much ready to start, upon fitting of inlet I have found that 1 of the paus of collets that holds the fuel rail onto the injectors is missing, does anybody have any kicking around that I could buy.

Picture attached so you can see what I am after.

Thanks Mark

Attachments

·
Banned
530 Posts
Is it mean't to have a hole in it?,I have 8v twin spark chain engine collets,they look like that but without the hole in the middle.let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be great, could do with them ASAP hows the best way to send you some money for postage (do you have a paypal account?) if yes let me have your email and I wills end some money and my address thanks Mark

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forgot to say what are the collets off? would you have 2 pairs of them and how sson could you post, I dropped a pair off at an engineering company on Friday who where going to make me some next week so once you confirm I will call them at asked them to hang fire for now, thanks my mobile number is 07979 568317 if its easier

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Forgot to say what are the collets off? would you have 2 pairs of them and how sson could you post, I dropped a pair off at an engineering company on Friday who where going to make me some next week so once you confirm I will call them at asked them to hang fire for now, thanks my mobile number is 07979 568317 if its easier
Sorry my head has been all over the place at the moment, I have the 12v engine out of my 75 which is just sat gathering dust so they will be coming off that providing they are what you need.

I kept looking over at the engine today when i was at the unit and saying to myself "must remember to take them off" but kept forgetting! Ill make it my mission for tomorrow, If you inbox me your address ill see if i can get them sent to you tomorrow :thumbs:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Injector collet sorted had to have one made!!!!

Does anybody have a distributor cap clip, one is missing so its cable tied on at the moment which won't be much good when we start racing, the distributor is off a 75 3.0 V6, can't seem to find any for sale on the internet and would like to put the correct one on rather than make something.

If you have one let me know, thanks Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts