Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to my carelessness my twinnie now sounds like a bag of spanners in a tumble dryer,I can't get classified section of the site to respond currently so I'm putting the details here. Refurbished 17" teledials fitted with 3 nearly new Firestone Firehawk tyres, one of the wheels has been kerbed and has a noticeable scuff to the rim. The dying twinnie is a P2 2001 vela blue with sunroof (which works), polybushed, lots of parts replaced. If you want a set of teledials attached to a donor car £450 will get it.
I also have a set of 16" gtv/spider alloy with good Yokohama winter tyres available for £195. If anyone is interested PM me for more details/photo's.
Hopefully I'll be able to access the classified section and get full details and photographs posted.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Due to my carelessness my twinnie now sounds like a bag of spanners in a tumble dryer,I can't get classified section of the site to respond currently so I'm putting the details here. Refurbished 17" teledials fitted with 3 nearly new Firestone Firehawk tyres, one of the wheels has been kerbed and has a noticeable scuff to the rim. The dying twinnie is a P2 2001 vela blue with sunroof (which works), polybushed, lots of parts replaced. If you want a set of teledials attached to a donor car £450 will get it.
I also have a set of 16" gtv/spider alloy with good Yokohama winter tyres available for £195. If anyone is interested PM me for more details/photo's.
Hopefully I'll be able to access the classified section and get full details and photographs posted.
I have been trying to reply to your message via my phone, waste of time on pm's
If it will get me back to Manchester I would be interested. pm your phone number thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had interest but no offers on the car/teledials, so I'll look at the options. Sticking her on e-bay may be the best bet as it seems a great shame to sell her for scrap.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is driveable, but noisy (not in a good way!). I suspect bottom end of engine has gone, so at some point any journey will end in tears, oil and bits of engine on the road. Yorkshire to Warwickshire would almost certainly be a trip too far. She has lots of good parts- not least the teledials- but is not worth an engine rebuild/transplant, not to me anyway.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Might have to check up on my AA cover in that case! Do you have any photos of the car to hand to help convince me? Also would you mind PMing your postcode so I can check how viable this is?

Cheers

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi

I've tried to PM you but site says you are unable to, or chose not to receive PMs.

Phil

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've e-mailed pics of the car and wheels ( 3 messages in total) included a close up of the kerbing on the one wheel.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She's now sold, thanks to all who sent PM. I'll put the 16" alloys on e-bay next week. I'm now without a gtv for the first time in years, time for some less exciting (but cheaper) motoring.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She's now sold, thanks to all who sent PM. I'll put the 16" alloys on e-bay next week. I'm now without a gtv for the first time in years, time for some less exciting (but cheaper) motoring.
I've now put the 16" alloys with the winter tyres on e-bay, I'd have done it sooner but I've been snowed under :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts