Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, not sure what the deal is but we had 2 new hand break cables and non fit my Giulia, slightly short.

So what I need is outer cable 2200mm and the inner cable 2670mm. Is it possible to find and where?

:smoker:

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Hello folks, not sure what the deal is but we had 2 new hand break cables and non fit my Giulia, slightly short.

So what I need is outer cable 2200mm and the inner cable 2670mm. Is it possible to find and where?

:smoker:
Have a word with classic alfa or alfaholics and see what they say

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Having read a little more into it I guess I've been supplied with cables for central position hand-break cars, but my car has the handbreak under the steering column. Oh boy!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, done more reading. And can't seem to find with any of the shops a cable for Giulias with handbreak under the steering column. Any ideas ? Can anybody make one for the right measurement ?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I need one for my Ti Super Rep too. Previous owner bodged one, that's never worked properly.
I'll talk to Tom at CA and see when they're expecting them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, let me know if you hear of any going spare ? I spoke to CA but they were saying they dont do them and I should get one made up by local fabricator, they recommended :
Brake Cables

I didn't get that far to speak to them yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts