Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Maserati Quattroporte
1,764 Posts
Really hard to sell these at the moment. Not many people got £20k cash and if financed you will get a brand new one cheaper on a PCP per month.

Would of thought WBAC about £12k and P/X £15k. Shame but all the extras wont add a penny to a basic spec one.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Really hard to sell these at the moment. Not many people got £20k cash and if financed you will get a brand new one cheaper on a PCP per month.

Would of thought WBAC about £12k and P/X £15k. Shame but all the extras wont add a penny to a basic spec one.
I have same model, similar age but no bose or pan roof and 12k miles. Dealer offered £16k P/X 2 months ago.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I would pay £1000 more than the wbac estimate above instantly and I think my 5 series would become redundant although I could not get rid of it due to the depreciation it would suffer.....

·
Registered
Maserati Quattroporte
1,764 Posts
I have same model, similar age but no bose or pan roof and 12k miles. Dealer offered £16k P/X 2 months ago.
Wonder what the offer would have been if just selling to them and not p/x? I got offered £16k yesterday for mine July 15, 4k miles, Bose, pan & xenon's.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wonder what the offer would have been if just selling to them and not p/x? I got offered £16k yesterday for mine July 15, 4k miles, Bose, pan & xenon's.
I'm not sure they'd be interested in just buying it back. Some Giuliettas sit there for months on the forecourt.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I saw this recently on AT, looks lovely. could it tempt me back to Alfa ownership? - I'll have to get my calculator out..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts