Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Re AlfaOwner Tour 2014

Hello, just seen your thread. I live near to Melrose and would be interested to meet up on the Sun, if this is possible???

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
For anyone who wants to meet up we'll be in the square outside Burts / The Townhouse in Melrose on the Sunday and will be leaving from there around 1030. If you are coming, ping me your email and mobile number by pm and I will send you out an Itinerary. Add your name to the RSVP's too!

If you would like to stay for Dinner that evening please also let me know in your pm as I will be confirming numbers for that shortly with the Hotel.

Any late late comers - there may still be rooms if you want to stay.

Ive managed to rustle up some goodies from our very friendly and accommodating local dealership - Western in Perth - and I'm hoping to hear back from Alfa in the next day or so too. I'm hoping to have a little something for everyone who attends.

For those who can't attend....most of you will be missed :cheese:

Hopefully we'll catch you at the end of may at the Italian Car Day where we will regale you with ripping yarns and tales of overconsumption, derring-do and wonderfully shiny pictures of gleaming cars set against a dramatic backdrop of a wild (and sunny!!) landscape (Fraser - you know what to do!)

:thumbs:

B

·
0 Posts
Have a great time guys, I have no doubt that you all will. I do wish I was going but this year my other passion won the draw.
Happy (and safe) motoring..........:thumbs:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Last time we were in the Melrose area we stopped on a very steep hill for a piccy - Carol was very worried about the handbrake! Stunning view! :thumbs:

(Hope the weather is a bit better this time)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Keeps your fingers crossed for good weather. Dry and warm or sunny and dry would do - Warm and Dry and Sunny may be a big ask lol!

I'll get your intinerary emailed out to you but I'm off to London on a business trip for a couple of days so it may be later this week, AV.

It's pretty much all organised now folks. I have some goodies to give away too. :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Possible that we can come down on Sunday morning, would have liked to have stayed over but we have a Swiss student staying so not sure what she is doing on the Sunday,if the weather is good will take the spider if not will take the Brera,are you leaving Melrose at 10.30 ?could you send me an itinerary email is [email protected]

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Jamesy,
No problem - come along and yes we are leaving at approx 1030. I'll get the intinerary out to you tomorrow as I'm on a business trip at the moment.

To everyone who is coming along for the SUNDAY ONLY -

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STAYING FOR DINNER ON SUN EVENING

I need to confirm numbers for the hotel.
Thanks.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Bags packed, car checked and ready. Heading south tonight and catch up with some of you in Biggar tomorrow, some more in Melrose and the rest on Sunday.

Fingers crossed for the weather!

See you there :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
All settled in at The Townhouse with M&C and F&S after a rather bumpy run over the hills!

41 - 60 of 104 Posts