Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely everything is available except:

Driver's door (it has had some damage repaired in the past)
Driver's wing (small dent)
Rear window motors

Doors
Bonnet
Boot
Grille with new badge
Lights
Bumpers
Engine (107k runs great but slightly noisy variator)
MAF
Coilpacks
Box
Lusso alloys x5 (need tyres)
Switches
buttons
knobs
screws
nuts
bolts
Sensors
Badges
A/C pipes
PAS pipes
Starter
Alternator
Fuel pump

PM me or e-mail me ([email protected]) with anything you want, however small. Small items can be posted, larger items can be collected.

No rush to get rid so if you're skint until after Christmas and need something, let me know.

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
Obviously not wanting to buy anything off you, Keith, but sorry to see you're having to give up on it......:(

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
^^ what he said :(

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had three good years out of it and the likely cost of getting it through an MoT compared to the prices of cars with a fresh MoT means it isn't worth it. Plus the timing belt is due and the variator rattles on start-up so to keep it going I'm looking at £500 at least.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its worth spending 500 notes to keep a 156 going, surely?
The thing is that the only thing I'm likely to do with it once done is sell it because it isn't getting used at all. Our Volvo is more practical and I've retired from commuting by car (a task which it isn't suited to anyway). It hasn't been off the drive since August. Petrol-engined MoT'd cars with the belts done seem to be struggling to fetch £800 giving me a net return of about £300 and I'm on the way to netting that already by selling bits.

I've listed it on ebay now.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270871137069?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Kieth
I emailed you for a part (clutch pedal spring) the other day. Did you get my email
Thanks
jaysam110
I did but only this morning mate. I've had a busy week so I haven't been keeping up with my correspondence.

It's yours if you want it but I think you said you're a red so it's £50,000.;)

I'll e-mail you separately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts