Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
We've had an invite to this through an Italian contact with a 116 TurboDelta (a UK mate has one too) but it would prevent us going with the Modena valley factory tours we have already paid for.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Modena factory tours will be great ,I'm sure. Is it the package with Autoitalia ?
Lamborghini certainly have a nice display at Bologna Airport so I imagine their factory would be a good visit.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
It's with Motorstars, recommend by an Italian mate who knows his onions:)

I've done them all before but only Ferrari as accompanied.

We've got Lamborghini, Pagani & the Ferrari plant & track.

Gutted we couldn't squeeze Maserati in though.

Staying at my mate's place in Barga. Can't wait :)

·
Premium Member
114,703 Posts
Autodelta's 50th Anniversary in Monza

Autodelta's 50th Anniversary - The Legends Are Back on the Race Track
Date:
21/09/2013 - 22/09/2013
Locations:
Autodromo Nazionale Monza

RIAR in Monza for Autodelta's 50th Anniversary
A not-to-be-missed event for all Alfisti.

21 - 22 september 2013

The legends are back on the racetrack: an unmissable event organized by Registro Italiano Alfa Romeo International Club and Automobilismo Storico Alfa Romeo, Museo di Arese to celebrate Autodelta's 50th birthday.

The appointment is for next 21 and 22 September at Autodromo Nazionale Monza on the asphalt that saw Alfa Romeo's legend and passion bud and bloom.

More info: Autodelta's 50th Anniversary - The Legends Are Back on the Race Track | R.I.A.R. - Registro Italiano Alfa Romeo

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,896 Posts
I kinda wish you had not told us about that, had I not known, well I wouldnt have known. Now I do know, I want to be there, but I cant, now I wish I hadnt seen that.:cry:

G

·
Would be well worth the trip. You get to drive on the Monza track as well. Sadly I am away on a business trip at that time and can't make it.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I just wish they'd do something about it, instead of relying on old heritage. AFAIK the last time they committed any resource was the 2005 WTCC.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts