Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do you insist on taking up half the road, refusing to drive your vehicle - which is designed for going OFF ROAD - onto the verge and forcing me to put two wheels of my car - which is designed for going ON ROAD - up on the grass/gravel/mud? Grr!

S

·
0 Posts
They're usually the ones flying round blind bends on narrow roads at high speed. Then look at you like it's your fault for existing for causing them to stop! :rant:

Still, at least they're in the country, and not in the middle of the bloody city like most of the 4x4 SUV owners.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Just get out of my way and stop complaining, bloomin commoner, know your place !!! :rant:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
My old man plays em at there own game. He bought an old discoery van for his tools and makes a point of making all the posh range rovers and mercs and bmw x5's move over but is happy to let smaller cars stay on the road. The posher it is the more he pushes em. It's not the men with tiny penis's to look out for though. Its the school run mum!

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I shall certainly be holding my ground in future and making sure they take to the verges! :rant: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
I shall certainly be holding my ground in future and making sure they take to the verges! :rant: :rolleyes:
:lol: You'd chicken out, the closer you get to my missus bull bars !

·
Super Moderator
85,932 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts