Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email earlier saying my 4C scale model was delivered at my house.

Will post a pic or two later.. Lets just hope the scale model's serial number matches the serial number that AR told me is the one I requested.. :cheese:

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Confirmation....the real model is in the post too! Nail-biting stuff!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Yster, then everyday you're going to sit and stare at the scale...mesmerised by it...wishing it was growing bigger and bigger..

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you allowed to change anything on your order? For instance, if you wanna change your paint colour? Or is it too late?
Nope you cant change it now..

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is it plastic or metal (the model not the car :)?
Its metal.. Standing on a nice black leather with red stitched surface (as the car's seats will be).

And nicely finished off with your serial number and your name and surname

LOVE IT!!! :inlove: :inlove:

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Wow this is awesome! anybody can go buy a autoart or burago 4c model, but who can say they have an actual authentic alfa romeo made alfa romeo 4C on your leather with your name and everything, damn.... cant get more authentic than that hehe congrats perreby! :thumbs:

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
congrats mate! :thumbs: Almost like the real thing, but not quite...

At first real cars were made of metal and the models were made of plastics... These days the real cars are made from plastics and the models out of metal! :lol:

·
Registered
596 Posts
That is ..the shizz..and that is all

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
When you watsapp'd me with this I showed my wife...she thought it was the real car and asked...did Riaan get his car so quickly?

Lol...

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When you watsapp'd me with this I showed my wife...she thought it was the real car and asked...did Riaan get his car so quickly?

Lol...
:cheese:

I wish it was the real thing.. Still 8 more months to go till delivery.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts