Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Nice to see more people getting their models..

PS its not Alfa UK who organized it... This comes for Alfa Italy :thumbs:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went for alfa red .....then I found out the matt white is an LE colour only so had to change my order...very excited :)

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
CPE almost convinced me to buy the white one.. We were discussing it over email while he was at the show...

In the end I couldn't get it over my hart not to buy red..

But the scale model just makes me want my car more... :(

·
Registered
536 Posts
CPE almost convinced me to buy the white one.. We were discussing it over email while he was at the show...

In the end I couldn't get it over my hart not to buy red..

But the scale model just makes me want my car more... :(
I found it a difficult decision which one to choose because the white is so stunning.

I had even written an email out to my dealer when I was in Geneva changing to white. I didn't send it though. I was bobbing backwards and forward between the two LE cars on the stand trying to decide. In the end I went for my original choice of red.

I would honestly be happy with either colour. I have ordered models in both colours.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Went for alfa red .....then I found out the matt white is an LE colour only so had to change my order...very excited :)
That was what also swung me to the white. Nice to have a colour exclusive the the LE. Plus I was told by an AR brand manager that the tricoat matt white is a £15k option on a Maserati, not sure that's true...

D

·
0 Posts
Finally got my 1/18 model today.... The quality of the car is as almost as good as the Ferrari models although it is much bigger and the box is of a much higher quality.
Details inside are pretty basic but SUPER happy with it.

Got chassis number 23 as requested...as my 3rd choice

Can't wait for the real car to arrive now...

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
That was what also swung me to the white. Nice to have a colour exclusive the the LE. Plus I was told by an AR brand manager that the tricoat matt white is a £15k option on a Maserati, not sure that's true...
sorry, i think its £11k, still good deal!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts