Administrator
87,070 Posts

·
Registered
5,942 Posts

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Good news and not really surprised they had to bin the carbon body idea. I don't quite follow the bit in the TG article that says it has gained power to now be 230bhp :confused: I'm sure that was/is the standard output of the GQV motor?

·
Administrator
87,070 Posts
I don't think Alfa ever specified an exact figure for power output just that it would be 200+
Supposedly the GQV engine isn't being used now, can't remember where I read that now perhaps in one of the threads in GAD or the 4C Tech Lounge.
With so many rumours, speculation & fiction who knows anymore what's what :confused: :lol:

The GQV is quoted as 235Bhp but some have said that's not constantly available ? Something to do with savaging IIRC

Another thread on the subject here http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-4c/299343-the-alfa-4c-is-confirmed-for-production.html

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
I don't think Alfa ever specified an exact figure for power output just that it would be 200+
Supposedly the GQV engine isn't being used now, can't remember where I read that now perhaps in one of the threads in GAD or the 4C Tech Lounge.
With so many rumours, speculation & fiction who knows anymore what's what :confused: :lol:

The GQV is quoted as 235Bhp but some have said that's not constantly available ? Something to do with savaging IIRC

Another thread on the subject here http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-4c/299343-the-alfa-4c-is-confirmed-for-production.html
Is that not scavenging?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts

·
Registered
5,942 Posts

·
Administrator
87,070 Posts
Is that not scavenging?
Which is what I meant but didn't type :eek: :HEADBANG: No idea how I managed to put savaging :confused:

Maybe I was hungry :lol:

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Which is what I meant but didn't type :eek: :HEADBANG: No idea how I managed to put savaging :confused:

Maybe I was hungry :lol:
Savage bhoy!!!

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
If any of you guys in the Republic wanna buy one i can give you an address in the North to register and save yourself a bucket load of euro;) .... as long as you let me have it every other weekend.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts