Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mate just posted a picture from TopGear live lastnight. Not sure what it did but was alongside quite a big hitting lineup. They must think very highly of it!

Attachments

C

·
0 Posts
The trouble with those guys is that you never know what they are going to say about a certain car. Take the BMW x6. It was lined up with others but they called it the stupidest car ever built.
If the car was lined up with what they judge to be the best, then fair play. If however it was lined up to be ridiculed?? You just never know with them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
It was part of the 'beauty parade', they just drove in parked up and then left a little later. Each presenter had to say which one they would take home if they were given one for free.

James May picked the Ferrari 458
Richard Hammond picked the Noble M600
Jeremy Clarkson said he was drawn to the 4C but under the circumstances it was a bit outclassed and then picked the Lexus LFA

As they drove away they all changed their mind and said they would have the F40 instead.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My wife looks after the Top Gear guys for the Live Events and she said they all liked the 4C. She certainly did and took this picture of it back stage, so I know what she wants for her birthday (fat chance) However, £250.00 deposit gets you on the waiting list...

Alfa 4C.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts