Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you who missed it, the two and a half knobs with the best job on the planet mentioned the new 4C.

Hammond seems to like it, whilst Jezza doesn't miss the opportunity to diss the 4C...

I'm starting to wonder if this 4C will actually be a turning page or it will only be another beautiful thing to look at..

The truly sad thing though is that they made me realise that at the moment the only two running production cars for Alfa Romeo are the MiTo and Giulietta :(

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Are you sad that the MiTo and the Giulietta are the only two cars that Alfa seem to be producing at the moment or sad that because these are the two cars that Alfa are producing at the moment.

One looks good from the back and the other looks good from the front hence the constant advertising shots favouring one view over the other.

Alan

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sad that the MiTo and the Giulietta are the only two cars that Alfa seem to be producing at the moment or sad that because these are the two cars that Alfa are producing at the moment.

One looks good from the back and the other looks good from the front hence the constant advertising shots favouring one view over the other.

Alan
it's just it's a shame that there's just small cars to represent such a glorious brand :(

·
Registered
1,637 Posts

Alan
Apparently the MiTo is one of the nations favourite cars "to be about to be run over by, whilst lying down in the road" - so the marketing ploy seems to work.

Rumours that Vauxhall have contributed 50% to the printed version of the Giulietta adverts are exaggerated. It was 35% :lol:

I was surprised that Top Gear were so far behind on the 4c. I know they record in advance but its pretty old news now. Good of them to bring it up and give the car some exposure - no doubt on its launch, one of the presenters will wax lyrical about its passion but complain its not as practical as a Fiat Panda, one will say that it hasn't got the feel of a Morgan and its too big and the third won't be able to fit inside and shut the door.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Can't see them being behind, I reckon ARUK must have sent them a press release to put it on Telly and generate some interest, still the two car comment not the sort of publicity you want is it!

Tired of waiting, bought a Guilietta...

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Top Gear is ****e ...
This is so very true.
I'd explain fully why, but I write a blog, so I'll just post the link:
Why Top Gear is a sinking ship… | SharperLiving.co.uk

The only reason I still watch it is for high-quality videos of cars. James is the only good thing about that show.

Back on topic. I would rather Alfa just brought out one engine in this car (the 300bhp one, obviously) and did one model. It would make it that little bit more special and it's not like it'll be that much more expensive than the current 1750.

I've given up with speculation, though, Alfa just need to release it.

EDIT: Link Fixed

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
link not worky worky

1 - 14 of 14 Posts