Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
The Brera is 6 in March, but has never had the coolant or brake fluid changed. It's only done 40k though. How often should they be changed?
Also, has anyone used Allitalia in Wrexham?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hi all,
The Brera is 6 in March, but has never had the coolant or brake fluid changed. It's only done 40k though. How often should they be changed?
Also, has anyone used Allitalia in Wrexham?
I have the same model of the same age but with only 30,000 miles travelled. The service schedule says the brake fluid should be changed every 2 years or every 3 years if you do less than 9000 miles a year, which is what I do. It's only £20 to £30 at an indie.

Coolant levels are only required "to be topped up" but any decent garage will check the "strength" of the coolant at the same time.

It's all in the service booklet.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the same model of the same age but with only 30,000 miles travelled. The service schedule says the brake fluid should be changed every 2 years or every 3 years if you do less than 9000 miles a year, which is what I do. It's only £20 to £30 at an indie.

Coolant levels are only required "to be topped up" but any decent garage will check the "strength" of the coolant at the same time.

It's all in the service booklet.
Thanks. I think I'll treat it to a break fluid change.:thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts