Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, since I put the black rims on my brera, the original alloys have being lying around forlorn and forgotten, I am having them refurbed this side of xmas, there is a classified ad in the for sale section, I'll get some before and after pics done, drop me a pm if anybody is interested, they are a great upgrade from 17" rims, and there is a choice of powder coating if required, cheers!

A

·
0 Posts
Hi Tony, I'd love the Horsehoes on my 159, especially as I was trying to find a set a few months back. The problem is they need boots on each of them and boots for those 18's are not cheap:(.

Shame though! I'm sure you will sell them as they are pretty sought after and are well priced:thumbs:.

BTW - Are you the Mr Iles from the Alfa Championship?:)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Let us know if you can wait 'til early January... would love some horseshoes in anthracite!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Surely they must be sold at that price already? I was tempted and I don't even need them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was tempted as well and i've just bought a set and had them finished in anthracite!The car looks amazing with them on:cool:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All, thanks for the nice words, got a really good deal on the refurb, local to me as well, I'll post some photos of the before and after, been meaning to sell them for some time, had a fair bit of enquieies after them, I'll keep you posted. They are going in on saturday, so may be back by xmas , cheers!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Tony, I'd love the Horsehoes on my 159, especially as I was trying to find a set a few months back. The problem is they need boots on each of them and boots for those 18's are not cheap:(.

Shame though! I'm sure you will sell them as they are pretty sought after and are well priced:thumbs:.

BTW - Are you the Mr Iles from the Alfa Championship?:)
Golly, thats scary, two alfa owners with the same surname!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I meant to take them to be refurbed on Saturday, but they closed at 12.00, my partner is taking them in tomorrow morning, I have some photos of each rims pre-refurb for you, drop me a pm witha n E-mail address, and I'll send them on

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rims refurbed

All, just had the rims back from being profesionally refurbed, shot blasted, powder coated and lacquered, in the stock AR colour and they look absolutely smashing, no repairs were necessary. I have had a fair few enquiries including overseas, with good offers, I have decided to re-run the ad as an auction, but in fairness I have set the base price at £285.00, with UK shipping set at about £35.00 - £40.00, I would prefer collection the ad will run for 14 days, these rims will fit all 159/Brera, including brembos, heavy rims at about 16kg each. I have the pre-refurb photos. Photos of rims on the ad

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, drop me a pm, and I'll let you know, as advertising is not allowed (cleared down my inbox now)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts