Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, had two new front tyres on my V6 this morning, and did the 4 wheel laser alignment at the same time. What a difference! Tracks straight and true, feels really planted, but its in braking that has made the biggest difference. Not even a wobble under braking. Recommend it. Had mine done at Miles Tyres Thornbury near to old severn bridge on the english side, really nice guys. Happy for you to see the readouts before and after, and gave a quick examination to all bushes joints and shocks while we were there. If your in the South West area, worth a trip. Waiting for rush hour to die down and going out again.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
All, had two new front tyres on my V6 this morning, and did the 4 wheel laser alignment at the same time. What a difference! Tracks straight and true, feels really planted, but its in braking that has made the biggest difference. Not even a wobble under braking. Recommend it. Had mine done at Miles Tyres Thornbury near to old severn bridge on the english side, really nice guys. Happy for you to see the readouts before and after, and gave a quick examination to all bushes joints and shocks while we were there. If your in the South West area, worth a trip. Waiting for rush hour to die down and going out again.

Pleased to hear it went Ok.
Having my Cup done tomorrow.
Different place given where I live.
Hoping for equally good results afterwards

Alan

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Has mine done about 9 months ago when new tyres were fitted, big difference !! as mentioned above again especially under heavy breaking.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Thats just on the other side of the bridge from me. How much did it cost you?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts