Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody suggest a place where it's done properly in Ireland?
I've tried a place in Blanchardstown, unbelievable amount of bullsh*ting why it cannot be done 100% properly (but they still took the money). Then I've tried our local ** on the wife's Focus, wasn't really happy with the result either.

M

·
0 Posts
What were the reasons for not being able to do it and did they give you a print out for your money...

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The reason was that the Alfa is a special kind of car (what I know, that's why I brought it to a special kind of place I thought) and they cannot adjust it as they could on an average car, like a BMW. I got the printout allright, it was better, but still not 100% correct.

M

·
0 Posts
There are no special tools needed to adjust a 166 and whbat to ask them is what tyre pressures did they put in and did they check the condition of the wheel bearings as these muppets never even check the basics. Sure ask them what this "special" tool is as I would love to know and source it from you as Alfa milan have not made it yet...

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
JCE Tyres New Ross, Co. Wexford, €40.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Where was the place in Blanchardstown?

I used Dave McCann tyres in Coolmine-he didn't seem to have any issues with my GT and I know that Tee-O has used him before as well.

€50 for 4 wheel laser alignment IIRC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts