Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

i'm giving this area of the site a heads up on a clearout i'm having of some nice 4 stud alloys that will all be up for grabs shortly in the classifieds and the usual online sites.

you can see detailed pictures of all sets here

For Sale pictures by shrewiside - Photobucket

but these are what are up for grabs...

these are a good strong set of 17" by 7j, that i bought mainly because i wanted the tyres that were fitted to them

DSC_0520.jpg

these are a really nice German lightweight set of Dezent fivespokes, that i wanted for my 33 initially until plans changed, but they look realy nice, and being Dezents are not a cheap wheel, again in 17" by 7j

DSC_0521.jpg

these are my pride and joys, and wish i wasn't selling them to be honest, but i now know its not likely i'll be using them for the 33, so will just sit around in the way, so needs must eh!

they are my old skool Toora's, that i have had for a long time and fitted to various cars over the years, they have always looked the mutts nutts, and created much jealousy!

they are fresh from refurb, powder coated in gunmetal, with polished lip and dish, new stainless rim screws, i can honestly say they have never looked better, and have not been on the road since being refurbed, so a very desireable set of proper quality rims

these are yet again 17", but are 7.5j so can be fitted with some proper width rubber if you want to?

DSC_0532.jpg

and finally, i have a set of four 205 40 17 tyres, which i haven't ever used myself, and i am not promising anything about their quality, i simply took them off some other wheels i have yet to get round too, but they'll keep something going for a few miles i'm sure.

DSC_0515.jpg

all the wheels are 4 x 100 stud pattern, which means they will fit loads of cars, but we need wobble bolts to fit our 4 x 98 alfa patterns, as i have been doing for years, without any issue whatsoever, and they are all et35 to 38 offset, so don't offer any major fitment or clearance issues either, but i can provide more info on specific fitment to anyone that is interested, just ask.

thanks for looking fella's, please mail me with enquiries,

cheers

shrew

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No No No, no more projects for me at the moment,

i can't get near the ones i already have.

it's a combined case of space and cash required to progress the current projects, needs must.

you know i wouldn't be parting with my Toora's unless i really had too, :cry:

shrew

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Howdy

I will be slinging a couple of sets of 4 x 98 alloys in the back of Kev's sud when I trailer it down in a couple of weeks time... Shrew... you and Kev can argue as to who wants what or simply make them into attractive flower pots :) I'll also hopefully have the orange wheels from the white car up for grabs at a reasonable price real soon.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers mate,

kev and shrew, the flowerpot two! ha ha!

did you make a decision on your image wheels Rodger, or going for something else?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

thing is, i reckon that is you Kev, doing your rival version to "you cant get better than a Kwik Fit fitter"

they dance like that round there don't they, the Boston 2 step?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

thing is, i reckon that is you Kev, doing your rival version to "you cant get better than a Kwik Fit fitter"

they dance like that round there don't they, the Boston 2 step?
anything to keep warm mate, been cold again today.

-9 this morning :(

not like down south where it's t shirt weather :lol:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Last Chance today,

tomorrow they will all be on general sale, you know where!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts