Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up for anyone out there planning on refurbing their alloys, dont get ripped off paying £75 a corner, i've just had all 4 done for £100 :wow:

They are as new again.

If you are in Yorkshire PM me and i'll introduce you to the company. Might not be able to do £100 now as the offer has ended but shouldn't be much more

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
That is amazing value.
A pity it's not a national chain special offer.
All mine need doing, but not a priority with all the other stuff that needs money throwing at it...

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
If they do a decent job, its worth the drive up at that price.

·
Registered
45 Posts
£100 - sounds like free
Here in Russia it takes around £20 per rim being fixed to perfect circle and around £50 per rim for painting!!!

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I reckon if i could get a few forum members to them they'd probably do the £100 deal.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in for a one'er as long as they can do it same day.
Did mine in 1 day although it was late collection ie after 6pm

I think the only way we could do this is say get a group and you'd pay them a deposit as a group so it covered any no shows otherwise 2 people might turn up and get the deal yet the others don't show....unless others have a better proposal.

If there is interest i could put it to them ?

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Looks like a tyre on masked wet spray paint with a UV light to cure the paint.

So price wise, bound to be cheaper than a full tyres off, shot blast, coat, bake lacquer, tyres fitted and balanced job, which starts at 50 quid a corner.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Powder coating is still the best and most durable solution in my opinion...but good results and very good price!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Powder coating and having the right wheels is a start!
The wife's wheel on the 159 are in a right state! Horrible things with a lot if spokes!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts