Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been a Alfa GT owner for 7 months and can honestly say, there is no other car I would prefer to own :p Bought it second hand and got a bargain !

I had a few niggles, which I got sorted out before the 2nd year manufacturer's warranty ran out, including

- EGR valve, poor acceleration under 2500 RPM
- Creaking in the back, due to loose trim and not any supension fault
- Cracking from the front nearside, eventually isolated to a ball joint which was repaired and fully fixed.
- Driver's door handle was sticking and replaced
- Driver door wind noise, fixed by replacing a door seal

Car running great now :lol: but having major problems with Autolusso :mad:

The car was bought from Ned at Autolusso, with a premium being paid for the third year warranty. Even though he agrees my car should have the warranty, he has still failed to agree to honour it :rant:

I am sure there are other owners in the same position ?? What have you done??

Any help on getting this sorted out would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Wheres my popcorn???:lol:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
(starts flicking popcorn at Alfamack) ;)

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Turns round and tries to catch thrown popcorn but ends up with it in eye.

Someone gonna tell him to do a search on Autolusso and then close this thread?

Go to the General Alfa Discussion page and either on Page 1 or 2 you'll find all you'll need to know about Autolusso and the various gripes people have got.
Alternatively, post a welcome note in the Newbie section.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Someone gonna tell him to do a search on Autolusso and then close this thread?

Go to the General Alfa Discussion page and either on Page 1 or 2 you'll find all you'll need to know about Autolusso and the various gripes people have got.
Alternatively, post a welcome note in the Newbie section.
You spoil all my fun :rant: :rant: :rant: :lol:

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
You spoil all my fun :rant: :rant: :rant: :lol:
At least if it was in the Genral Alfa section I would see it more, don't often check the techie sections, and it's a bit quiet, usual crowd haven't bought tickets yet. Anyway, I'm off for an ice cream, all that popcorn has made me hungry.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
At least if it was in the Genral Alfa section I would see it more, don't often check the techie sections, and it's a bit quiet, usual crowd haven't bought tickets yet. Anyway, I'm off for an ice cream, all that popcorn has made me hungry.
I'll have a screwball please :D:D:D

ps do you think we have suitably hijacked this thread?

·
Registered
7,453 Posts
I'll have a screwball please :D:D:D

ps do you think we have suitably hijacked this thread?
Well yes I think you have hijacked the thread actually. p4cman has posted a genuine concern in his first thread on here, and I'm sure he really doesn't want to go through the hassle of not having a third year warranty on his car.

Other threads on this topic apart, flippancy is a wasting asset, and the only ones to suffer in the long run will be yourselves:tut:

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Well yes I think you have hijacked the thread actually. p4cman has posted a genuine concern in his first thread on here, and I'm sure he really doesn't want to go through the hassle of not having a third year warranty on his car.

Other threads on this topic apart, flippancy is a wasting asset, and the only ones to suffer in the long run will be yourselves:tut:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

p4cman, as has already been suggested I would take a look at this thread, as it seems to be directly related to your query
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/general-alfa-discussion/158222-autolusso.html

Good luck fella :thumbs:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the link rafe005, I normally only look in the GT forum so missed that one :eek: (I was wondering why everyone was stocking up on 'pick'n'mix and popcorn :) )

I am reassured that there other people in the same boat. Rather slippery fellow, that old Ned at Autolusso, but trying my hardest not to let him get away with his schnanigns.

I will post on the 'main' thread later this weekend, with the details of my ongoing Autolusso experience :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts