Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the 330mm Brembos fit under the standard teledials on a 2003 GTA? My 305s only just fit under my rims and I'm wondering if I will need spacers to fit the bigger brakes? :paranoid:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 330mm brakes definitely fit the 17-inch GTA teledials.
I forgot to mention, the rotor is drilled and slotted and seems pretty wide. But I guess that's a standard size or the calipers wouldnt fit on them

·
Registered
30,220 Posts
Do the 330mm Brembos fit under the standard teledials on a 2003 GTA? My 305s only just fit under my rims and I'm wondering if I will need spacers to fit the bigger brakes? :paranoid:
100% the 17" Teledials fit over the 330 Brembos.

FYI you can fit 16" wheels with your current 305 Brembos, so they are not that tight with your 17"...!!

This all assumes that you do actually have 17" wheels at the moment.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
100% the 17" Teledials fit over the 330 Brembos.

FYI you can fit 16" wheels with your current 305 Brembos, so they are not that tight with your 17"...!!

This all assumes that you do actually have 17" wheels at the moment.
there's a bit of room to the inside of the rim but not much between the inside of the 'spokes' to the calipers (the bit where alfa romeo is written) and i got tires fitted for 17s so pretty sure :biglaugh:

·
Registered
30,220 Posts
there's a bit of room to the inside of the rim but not much between the inside of the 'spokes' to the calipers (the bit where alfa romeo is written)
You don't need much clearance, just some clearance.

But there are no issues at all with the OEM GTA Teledials and the 330 brakes.

Reactions: bobulon
1 - 6 of 6 Posts