Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quick question can you still get hold of the bar that goes between the main window and the quarter light on the rear door of the 33? :confused: mine has rotted through and is currently gaffer taped up to stop the door filling with water any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
235 Posts
Do you mean the kind of matte black bar thats separates the two bits of glass? I have just got hold of a set that were bubbled but not rotten I restored. I have a spare set in some spare doors that look in very similar condition your more than welcome too. Ull have to put abit of elbow work in but brand new ones are like rocking horse poo

·
Registered
415 Posts
They should be still available from your main dealer, so are easily obtainable. I bought some new ones about a year ago, they had to come from Italy as they weren't in stock but the dealer had no problems in getting them. Part numbers: 60502418 (right side) / 60502419 (left side), they're about £30 each.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks lads :) ill try alfa if i dont have any luck with them ill get intouch with you deggy thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts