Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wasn't getting any time to do the necessary work on the 33 track car so sent it over to Paul at A for Alfa to do the long list of fettling and I've just gone and collected her today :)

I can barely wait to get her out onto the track, best Christmas present ever!

I do need some tyres though, Toyo R888's any good? Other recommendations for track days? She's not road legal, tyres would be for track only.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a good Christmas present - any pictures?
Yes a very nice present.

She's had the bonnet, hatch, front & rear bumpers changed for lightweight units, all in different colours, wouldn't be right to post a snap in that condition, will do as soon as she's presentable though!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some Photo's

Ok a few shots, remember I did say she wasn't looking here best, given she's been assembled with various carbon & fiberglass bits, unfortunately few being of similiar colour.

I have to strap her down now, otherwise she'd float away!

The paint budget is on the small side, actually it's non-existant, so when it will get done is anyones guess, I may have to get some rattle cans to make her look half decent at least when see via google earth! Otherwise people might think I'm off banger racing. :lol:

Thoughts on paint colours and schemes welcome.

Now seaching for some track day tyres, looks like there only a couple of firms still making track tyres for the UK market and fewer still of those for 14inch wheels and even those are scare. Looks like Toyo R888's are the only choice but at £80 a corner they aren't cheap, any ideas?

Attachments

K

·
0 Posts
for a colour scheme, what about red with yellow bumpers :rolleyes:

bonnet colour optional although i'm a fan of white :lol:

nice collection in the background :thumbs:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi racer,

I Have a set of 195 55 15 dunlop formulas on nice white rims , have a look at my posts, there on
the pics of the black sprint, make me a reasonable offer, surplus to requirements.

Liam

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi racer,

I Have a set of 195 55 15 dunlop formulas on nice white rims , have a look at my posts, there on
the pics of the black sprint, make me a reasonable offer, surplus to requirements.

Liam
If only Lancs was that bit closer to Bucks!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi Racer,

Sorry for not getting back to you, 4 to 5mm of thread on the tyres,
wheeks are stored at the rear of my container, only just got into them.

Apologies, Liam

Regards Liam.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts