Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a C reg Series 1??? 33 4x4 estate.

It is complete but without an engine (1.5). When I bought it the previous owner had just had quite a bit of welding done for the MOT. It will need a lot of work now to pass I think, as it has been stood in the garage for about four years, has rust in lots of places, not investigated how bad it is.

Would be happy to sell in parts if there is any interest, they are rare and I imagine that parts are hard to find.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
What are you looking for £ ?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Fair comment . Is it mainly body rot or is the inner wings and underneath bad too ?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I'm brave but don't have the garage to tackle it . Shame thought it would be a good project .
Must find someone friendly with a garage :)
Just out of interest is the 4x4 system the same as in the P4 ?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm brave but don't have the garage to tackle it . Shame thought it would be a good project .
Must find someone friendly with a garage :)
Just out of interest is the 4x4 system the same as in the P4 ?
It's a different system. It's 2WD unless you manually switch it over, I'm told that driving it in 4WD on the road would kill the system.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Ok do remember seeing a lever under the ashtray on one years ago so thanks for clearing that up.
I take it you would be able to fit the P4 system and engine in one as the main issue is the boot floor panel that allows for the rear axle diff is that right.
Would like to do this one day given somewhere to do it :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.