Alfa Romeo Forum banner

33 P4 Recaro and early 16v reproduction seat fabric

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  AJN 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been working with a guy in Italy on some reproduction fabrics for the 33 P4 Recaro seats and the early 33 16v seats and am looking to gauge interest to see if there is a demand to go into full production.

I'm sure there are many tired and damaged interiors out there so this could be your solution to making your interior like new again.

We are also looking to produce some reproduction fabric for the outer bolsters of the P4 Recaro seats which will follow in the next few weeks.

Edit: Please note that due to manufacturing errors and the manufacturer not listening to me, there are a number of errors in the reproduction fabric. The quality and colours are very nice but the size of the checks, spacings and orientation of the background dots are not correct. As a result I can no longer deal with or endorse these fabrics personally. If you were to retrim an entire interior I'm sure nobody would notice but if you were to just trim one seat I think you would see a difference. If you are interested in the fabrics they are available via ebay in Italy. I am currently in the process of speaking to another manufacturer to try to correct the design but it may be prohibitively expensive.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.